Download the attached link for a Word Document of the below information.
- Be accountable to the lead pastor, submitting monthly ministry reports, and engaging in one-on-one meetings monthly and as needed/requested.
- Promote Bethel’s vision, values, and goals for corporate worship, proposing revisions, as needed.
- Prepare and lead a ministry team Sundays on a rotational basis.
- Encourage, empower and equip worship ministry servants to fulfill Bethel’s ministry purposes and - goals.
- Build a culture within Bethel of creativity in Sunday morning worship - including music, scripture, - prayer, testimony, video, drama, and other creative arts.
- Promote and foster leadership/skill development for ministry servants (e.g. Conference subsidies, arranging for in-house training, distributing music/media resources, magazine subscriptions, etc.)
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and feedback to worship leaders/song selectors/service - - planners.
- Enlist, audition, encourage, and mentor new ministry servants – including musicians, artists, and - sound/media technicians.
- Mentor younger musicians, creating a path for them to progress toward music leadership in Sunday worship. Collaborate with other ministry staff, as needed, to achieve this.
- Meet as needed with digital media team to provide learning, visioning, encouragement and - - fellowship.
- Give overall leadership to the Communion Preparation Team and recruit new members for the team as needed.
- Plan creative liturgies for the seasons of the Christian year (i.e. Advent/Christmas, Lent/Easter, - Ascension, Pentecost, Thanksgiving, etc.).
- Explore and implement creative elements for worship - including music, scripture, prayer, testimony, video, drama, dance and other creative arts.
- Communicate necessary information to worship leaders, sound & media teams, prayers of the - people team & service hosts, equipping them for effective leadership.
- Oversee the work of the volunteer who arranges for guest pastors. Recruit a new volunteer should this position become vacant.
- Communicate necessary information/details to guest pastors, equipping them for effective - - leadership
- Organize worship for congregational meetings, and other special meetings, as required.
- Organize stage/sanctuary seasonal décor (i.e. Advent, Lent, etc.)
- Manage and purchase audio-visual equipment/inventory
- Prepare and manage annual worship ministry budget
- Prepare and distribute worship schedules to all ministry servants
20 hours per week