Bethel's ministries are having a significant evangelistic impact. Here are just some of the great things that have been happening:
· There are at least two (and possibly three) children from the community enrolled in the Willow Wood Preschool whose families do not attend any church. Each day they learn more about God’s love for them expressed in the Bible.
· Numerous children from the community take part in Bethel’s Gems and Cadet Programs.
· Two Muslim children who started attending the Kids’ Club some years back took a step toward further involvement with Bethel. They now both attend the Dove Taekwondo program and Gems/Cadets.
· One of the Gem’s girls from the community has started coming to church with her Bethel friend.
· A woman facing serious health issues has begun coming to Oasis and is rediscovering her long lost faith.
· A second, unchurched woman attends Oasis with her son. Mother seems to be warming to spiritual things. Both mother and son are loving the program.
· One woman from the Taekwondo Program took in an Alpha video series (introduction to the Christian faith) after experiencing the love of the Taekwondo leaders.
· A Bosnian woman came to the Family Day pancake breakfast and has been attending the monthly Wednesday supper and video evenings offered by the young adults. She has entered into significant spiritual discussions, as a result.
· There are several English as a Second Language (ESL) students from Bannerman, who joined the program because of the goodwill and friendship of Bethel Church.
· New to Canada, a young Ukrainian mom began attending ESL in November. To help their son learn English, they registered him in the Willow wood Preschool.
· Three or more of the ESL students join the program’s leaders, Fred and Grace Tomek, for a monthly Bible discussion.
It is clear that the Holy Spirit is at work in Bethel to further the Gospel. Let’s pray for these
ministries and continue to use the opportunities God gives us to spread the Good News!
Come here for news on what is happening in Bethel Church from our Pastors.